Greece NY Podiatry Services
Need bunion or wart removal from your foot? Shockwave Therapy for Heel Pain? Our podiatrists serve Rochester, Greece and Gates NY. Call 585-663-1370 today!
Rochester Podiatry LLP is a full service podiatry office in Greece, NY serving Rochester, Gates and surrounding areas with a wide range of foot, heel and ankle care services. Whether you need foot and arch support inserts, pain relief, bunion surgery, ingrown toenail removal, Hammertoe treatment, podiatry products, or custom orthotics, our professional podiatrists can help! We serve patients of all ages, so call 585-663-1370 to schedule a convenient appointment.
Our Services Include:
- Foot, Heel and Ankle Care
- Heel Pain Shockwave Therapy
- Bunion and Hammer Toe Surgery
- Custom Orthotics and Custom Braces
- Wound Care
- Diabetic Foot Care
- Wart and Corn Removal Service
- Foot Pain Solutions
- Many Other Foot and Ankle Compressive Services
Why See a Podiatrist?
At Rochester Podiatry LLP, we are committed to delivering the best in patient care and services with the latest in technological treatments. Our licensed podiatrists particularly assist people to stay mobile and independent. Patients we serve include:
- Runners need including but not limited to running orthotics and running shoes.
- Children who sometimes have pains in their legs and feet as they grow, have problems walking and running, or flat feet.
- People with diabetes that may have problems with the circulation or sensation in their feet.
- Athletes that suffer from injuries to their legs, feet, or heels.
- Dancers with long hours rehearsing and performing put stress through their feet that can cause injury and pain.
- People needing major foot surgery such as reconstructive forefoot or rearfoot surgery including fracture repair surgery and joint replacement implants.
- People needing minor surgery whether it is an ingrown nail, laser treatment, or warts.
- Individuals in need of advice; some patients do not need treatment but just want advice about footwear, foot health, foot surgery, custom orthotics or custom braces, etc.
About Dr. Massimo Pietrantoni
Dr. Massimo Pietrantoni grew up in Rochester, NY after moving from Italy with his family as a young boy. He graduated from Aquinas Institute in Rochester, New York. Dr. Pietrantoni completed his undergraduate studies at the University of Buffalo with a degree in Biology. He then received his Doctor of Podiatric Medicine degree from the Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine in Cleveland with a GPA of 3.71.
Dr. Pietrantoni was given the valuable experience of performing over 2,000 surgical procedures during his stay at an intensive Surgical Residency at Riverside Mercy Hospital in Toledo, OH. His certifications include:
- Certified in Foot Surgery
- Certified in Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy (ESWT).
- Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Diplomat of the American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Fellow of the American Professional Wound Care Association
Dr. Pietrantoni is on staff at:
- Highland Hospital
- Rochester General
- Out Patient Surgery Center
Dr. Pietrantoni is continuously investigating new technologies to provide the most up-to-date treatment options for his patients.
- Massimo Pietrantoni, D.P.M. - Primary Podiatrist
- Alyson Mazerbo - Office Manager
- Jana Faber - Billing Specialist
- Roberta Thayer - Receptionist/Front Desk
- Leia Hanna - Medical Assistant
- Victoria Stevens - Medical Assistant
Stop by or call Rochester Podiatry LLP serving Greece, Rochester and Gates NY today at 585-663-1370.